Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Walk in the Garden...

Amanda from This Old Hen House really knows how to give us a quiet moment just when we need it most... Check out her treasury featuring lots of things inspired by nature, including my cute little mushrooms! {below & right}
My quirky little mushrooms are handmade and available in any colour you choose to incorporate into your own little wunderland. ...And, you get to pick 2!

A Walk in the Garden...
click to enlarge

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * ◦ *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

...and check out some of the loveliest treats from This Old Hen House too!



4 comments:

Oh Mandie said...

You are too awesome Raven ♥

Patrizia said...

What a sweet treasury! I hope you are felling better! (Hug)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the feature!

Kelly Anne Dalton said...

Yay Raven! You blog is so fun, and I love all of the features and the give-aways *^_^* I hope you are doing well.

Have a lovely week!