Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dirty Pretty Things to Ponder : THE BIG GIVE!

THE BIG GIVE-A-WAY!

Lucky You!
What a wunderful surprise you've just happened upon!
This is the first time I've ever featured more than one ultra-talented artist and it just so happens that each artist this week is giving away one of their pretties in separate random drawings, meaning you have not only one, but SIX chances to win!




Enter each of the 6 features & give-a-ways!


And, here are most important details:
Each give-a-way must be entered separately for you to qualify for that give-a-way. All entries must be received by midnight, Saturday, April 26th, 2008, PST. This contest is open to everyone around the globe, but please leave a viable way for us to contact you. Duplicate entries will be deleted. Entries with no contact info and lacking the information requested will also be disqualified. Winner has 3 days to contact me with their address. Give-a-way is shipped out via the artist. Each winner's name for the 6 separate give-a-ways will be selected via a random number generator.

Best of luck to you, my Pretties!

4 comments:

Bunny B said...

Thanks so much, darling! :) Great giveaways!! Hope I'm lucky... in all! LOL hee hee.
xoxo

Raven said...

You are so very welcome...I love sharing the love and the talent of such great artists! :)

Good luck to all of you, my Pretties!

xxx
Raven

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me in your giveaway. I love your shop and your blog. What a great lady!

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Raven:

Hi, I don't know if this is where I contact you about the giveway I won at Across the Pond.
My email: aialvarez7@aol.com or my blog:
http://irmasrosecottage.

Thank you,

Irma