◦ ○◦○ ◦
★ What inspires you?
98% of the time I am inspired by fabric. I go to estate sales looking for vintage fabric and love combining vintage with everyday life. As far as the other 2%, it's a combination of the big city life and everything that comes with that (style, culture, creativity, etc.) as well as art. …And I am extremely passionate about finding beauty in things that typically aren't thought of as "beautiful".
★ What has been your most memorable moment selling your art?
I’ll never forget the first time I took my bags into the design office where I work. I was extremely worried that they wouldn't like them and, in reality, everyone went crazy for them. That really gave me the boost of confidence I needed to start running with what I do.
★ Any advice for fellow artists...
Make what you love and don’t care if people don't like it. Ultimately, everyone needs to do what makes him or her happy.
Etsy Shoppe: http://PepperDogDesigns.Etsy.com
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * ◦ *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)
Lindsay of Pepper Dog Designs is graciously giving away her Mary Poppins Clutch, made of a killer laminated fabric. The clutch has a magnetic snap closure and lime green ribbon for your wrist. Miss Mary Poppins is 11 x 6"...what a perfect size for your lip gloss, celly and, yes, that Platinum American Express card! Ohh la la!
How to enter:
Take a peek into the Pepper Dog Designs shoppe and comment here stating your most favourite item from all of her pretties and why you love it!