Monday, August 20, 2007

Pretty Things Spotlight: JENNIFER MORRIS


When I saw Jennifer's work for the first time, all I could say was "WOW, WOW WOW!"
Each decorative bead she makes of polymer clay is as beautiful and stunning as a jewel!

Jennifer makes each bead free-form, without the use of molds.
She mixes 24kgold leaf and sometimes fine silver leaf into the clay and then each dot, loop, swirl is placed on one at a time.
She then carves and shapes each piece, adds vintage Swarovski rhinestones, 14kgoldfill, 14kgold wire or sterling silver wire to its final beauty.


"I think it goes without saying that since I put so much time and love into my work I feel that I should use the best materials with the clay."


Visit Jennifer's shop Jennifer Morris Beads to check out all of her Pretties. I just know you'll be blown away too!

Have a great Monday!
xxx
Raven

No comments: