Sunday, August 5, 2007

Now I've Heard it All...




Ok, ok,...I like her music as much as the next person. Well, most of it. I bought the album because of "Rehab" and "I'm No Good," but mabie I have to listen to it more to get into her other work.
But, then I saw THIS...


Amy Winehouse to be on the September Cover of Vogue
There are rumors that Anna Wintour, the editor of Vogue magazine, wants to have Amy Winehouse on the cover of Vogue's
September issue (the highest-selling issue of the year).A mag insider tells us: "An order from Anna Wintour is like a royal command and the order was 'get me Amy'.
Anna loved Amy's album so much that she just had to have her. But at the end of the day, it's not just about the music, it's about her rawness, her kooky style and her outspokenness.
She's very much a one-off - but incredibly talented with it." [SoUrcE]


Word has it that the shoot is being done by Bruce Weber.
This has got to be a "must see"!
Go, Amy...ride it while it's HOT!

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * * *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

On the art side, I've been working on a painting of Amy like I did of Gwen Stefani. I started it waaay before all this hub bub. I just can't get into it for some reason, ...but all the little girls in my neighbourhood [who have started to do their makeup a la Amy] are dying to see it. I'll post it if I ever do finish it...hopefully before the September issue of Vogue is out.

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * * *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

On a side note, here's a quirky little place to put yer treats...The Amy Winehouse hair plate by Miss TrixieDelicious.
Amy  Winehouse hairdo plate
She also has other celebs to choose from like Sid & Nancy or The White Stripes [my personal fave] --or you can personalise yer own with images or words. Cheeky!

xxx
Raven



No comments: