Monday, August 13, 2007

Mikie P. is coming to Dirty Pretty Things!!


Ok, so you know how men don't like to do most things for themselves, right? haha

Well, my husband, Mike, set up his shop on Etsy and has no interest in trying to get himself out there to do any sort of marketing, so he's decided to join Dirty Pretty Things and let me do it for him.

My Etsy shop will show his graphic images and any other goodies he creates.

His fine art photography can be seen on his website www.mikiep.com and at our twice-yearly art shows, of course.
There you can see some of his stunning black and white photography.
Such as "Demon Flowers" [used for our wedding invites]

or "Oscar"
If you'd like to be added to our mailing list for upcoming shows, art opening receptions and occasional goodies, please convo me on Etsy or visit me on MySpace to let me know. Our next show in Downtown L.A. is October 6th & 7th.

xxx
Raven

No comments: