Monday, September 7, 2009

Pretty Things...Rule Breaker

10 little amazing WHITE finds you hafta wear AFTER Labour Day, you little Rule Breaker you!













Where to buy these 10 must haves...
1 }Ripped Tee by Forever 21 2 } Fashion by Phillip Lim 3 }Bow Handbag by Alexis Mabille 4 } Bra & Tangas by Victoria's Secret 5 }Cropped Jacket by Alice + Olivia
6 } Fashion by Bottega Veneta
7 } Doc Martens 8 }Snake-print Tank Dress by Phamous 9 }Fresh Water Pearl Necklace by Jenny Hoople 10 }Sheer Jersey Top by Eryn Brinie

7 comments:

Patrizia said...

That bow purse is GOGEOUS hehe!

Petra said...

I'm LOOOOOOOOOOOVING everything!!!
Wow, what great picks. I might have to use my day off as a great excuse to go shopping!

Jenny said...

Looks awesome! Thanks for featuring my necklace, I'm pleasantly surprised how good it looks alongside runway models!!

Unknown said...

Gonna be a rule breaker :)-

Pretty Things said...

#2 -- That COAT, that COAT! When I was 19, 20, and living in Korea, I used to go dancing in a cat suit and killer suit jackets. I'd have died for that one. And the body I used to have. Oh, and the BOOTS I used to have.

Le sigh. It's not fair being 40 with a sharp memory of those times, is it?

konstantine said...

LOVE everything. that ripped shirt is fab!

Raven said...

Oh, PRETTY THINGS...you can STILL wear most of that stuff now if you do it right and "make it work" as Tim Gunn would say. :)

I'll be 40 in February {although peeps still think I'm 26} and can still pull off ANY of these items - and will indeed be doing so!

I am definitely in love with that bow bag, the #2 ensemble, the dress in #8 and the shirt in #10. Meow!

xxx