Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pretty Things Inspiration...Cameron's New Groove

I like my girls brunette, the darker and more mysterious, the better...But, it's no secret that I also have a thing for blondes...the MORE blonde, the better.


* ❤ *



In a September's V Magazine {which HAS been out for a while, I know}..., Miss Cameron Diaz toughened up and rocked it out as a super hot platinum blonde vixen for their “Beauty Issue”.

Photographed by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott in London and shot rather reminiscent of Madonna in her "True Blue" period.


Interesting facts... Cam's tats were painted on-set by a tattoo artist and her bra, bustier and shorts were made of gaffer's tape by a stylist.






4 comments:

Petra said...

I don't mind if it's reminiscent of Madonna. I love these shots. She looks great!

Alyssa S. said...

I'm not always a Cameron Diaz fan, but those are great photos of her and such a different look than what I'm used to seeing her in.

Lynda said...

Wow, I didn't even recognize her until you said who it was. Even then I had to do a double take, lol :)

HightonRidley said...

Thanks for sharing these shots - always good to see different b&w styles that work well.