Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Little Love Parade Clown CONTEST


My newest creation makes me smile every time I look at him! I hope you love him as much as I do!


He is the Little Love Parade Clown...and I am holding a contest to name him! You can go to my shop to purchase him.

If you have any suggestions, you can leave a comment here or post on this Etsy Forum.

The person who suggests a name that I like will win a free mini print of their choice from my shop.

This contest will end on Wednesday, February 6th at 12:00 midnight PST unless a name is chosen before then. If I don't pick a winning name from those offered, I will give hints and the one who guesses what I've chosen, wins.



Have fun naming this little cutie pie!


(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * ♥ *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

...and the winning name is....WORTHINGTON!
Submitted by T.Sterl of New York City.

Thanks to everyone who entered...more contests and winnings soon!

xxx
Raven

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, I love him! No name suggestion from me, though. I'm terrible at naming things!

Marisa

Anonymous said...

call him 'Hopeful'
just something about his expression and the way he is holding his mask away from his face so people can see the real him..
profound I know ;)

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

I posted on the etsy forum also...
but my name is Ferdinand...

njm said...

I posted on Etsy also, but I would call him...

Secret Admirer

Oh Mandie said...

I vote for Ollie :-)

because thats a cool name

and that is a cool clown

<3

Lorissa J. Longfellow said...

Great Blog and Etsy Shop. I followed your link from the forum. I terrible at names but how about Leo. He looks a bit Italian to me.
Thanks for sharing.

Raven said...

I thought he looked Italian or English too...funny how everyone is sort of thinking the same as me.

So, I guess you know what I mean when I say that I'll know the name when I hear it... :)

xxx
Raven

Rachael said...

BON BON.
I also like Chuckles
Giggles
Jingles
Tickles
Milo
and
Candy!

Rebecca D. Dillon said...

The King of White Icing

Anonymous said...

I'm also bad at naming things but he sure is cute. :)

beetnik505 said...

Rumpelstiltskin!

Alorinna said...

Perciful (Percy for short) of the Knights of teh Round Table - he was a bit of a fool...

Either that or Timothy.

:)

lesley said...

I think Clive or Basil suit him quite well!

foto fiction said...

I think you should call him Etienne Amore! He looks like he needs a full name.

TexasTesla said...

He looks like a Gustave or Aime' to me. (I prefer Aime' since it means loved...but Gustave also seems to fit)