Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cuties...Pick One!

This cute little card will be listed in my shop on Wednesday by noon PST...still plenty of time for you to purchase before the big day!

I just finished it and I'm sooo very happy at how it turned out! I even have orders on it already! YAY!!
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ ◦ ¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

The Front features 3 little cuties and asks you to pick one of the following:
  • Panda, who offers a "big bear hug"
  • Bunny, who offers a "sweet bunny snuggle" ....and
  • Monkey, who offers some "hot monkey love"
The inside reads...well, you have to check it out in my shop to see the surprise message inside. I think you'll realllllly like it. :)

xxx
Raven

2 comments:

Rose-Segrest said...

Super cute "Cuties", ha no pun intended.
xoxo jen

Nicole Solo said...

love the bunny snuggle ;)