Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day...My "Gift" to You

Since I can't give each and every one of you something for Valentine's Day today, I'd at least like to tell you how you can get something for FREE!

Suze Orman,
an internationally acclaimed personal finance expert, started giving away a copy of her new book, "Women and Money" for FREE yesterday on the Oprah show. Go to this page and scroll down to find the book download.

You must download your free copy, [available in English and Spanish], by 5pm today CST. [That's Central Standard Time here in the US, so do the time calculations if you happen to be outside the USA].

I hope you enjoy it as I have been...
You can also visit her website here to send her a personal "Thank You".

Happy Valentine's Day!

xxx
Raven



No comments: