Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Folkloric Fairytale

What a lovely little Wunderland! This sweet treasury is by DollFaceDesign and includes my quirky little mushrooms.

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ ◦ ¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

You can find these sweet mushrooms in my shop, Dirty Pretty Things on Etsy to put in your own little fairytale world! Oh, how lovely!
My little fungi pals are all handmade by moi ...and available with white spots or with a smooth/flat top. You pick 2 to mix & match for $30.00.


(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ ◦ ¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

...and here are some cuties from
DollFaceDesign.
Be sure to check out her shop!

* The Littlest Queen
* Bird Queen of Alcatraz

xxx
Raven

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh! Pretty treasury! I'm so glad you love,love,love my "Connected" print! Hehehe! I just started a new Micawber painting...I'm having fun with this one! You'll have to keep an eye out for it. :)

Cheers,
Crystal

dollface design said...

hi raven!
thanks so much for sending some love my way on your lovely blog, i appreciate it to bits!!! :D
♥ layla ♥