Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pretty Things... Coco Avant Chanel

Audrey Tautou {Amelie} is the legendary couturiere Coco Chanel in the new French-language film Coco Avant Chanel. The drama {which is sans English subtitles for the moment} appears to be a lavish period piece { just the way I love 'em}. It opens in theaters in France next month, but we're still waiting on a release date here in the States.

Check out the trailer for a sneak peak into the iconoclastic Chanel's rise to fashion greatness. Even if you don't understand French, the imagery is beautiful and worth a look.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love audrey tatou and would watch her in just about everything. I speak some French and the trailer is amazing.
I can't wait until this movie is released over here as I'll definitely be in line to see it.

Anonymous said...

She's Hot in an elfishe sort of way

Catherine said...

If only I spoke French..

I absolutely adore Audrey Tatou.