I am ever-amazed at the amount of people who search for "Things to Ponder" daily on the internet.
Do these random people not have better things to do? Is this a morning ritual they have whilst drinking a cup of coffee? Pondering life and its quirks over a cup of tea, perhaps?
No matter, ...today You are invited to ponder and be amused by life's idiosyncrasies...and some may even evoke a titter or two.
1. Why are there locks on the door of stores that are open 24/7 365 days a year?
2. If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
3. Why are there braille dots on a drive-through ATM keypad?
4. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
5. Is there another word for synonym?
6. If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
7. If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
8. Why is the fear of long words hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?
9. Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
10. WalMart is lowering prices daily, why is nothing in the store is free yet?
11. If a turtle loses its shell is it naked or homeless?
12. Why don't psychics predict the winning lottery numbers and retire?
13. What happens if you drive at the speed of light and turn your head lights on?
14. If a mime is arrested, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
15. Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?
16. Why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?
17. If sunflower oil is made of sunflowers, what is baby oil made of???
18. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
19. If you spin an oriental man, does he become disoriented?
20. If a penny costs 2.3 cents to make, why is it still only worth a penny?
21. When cheese gets it's picture taken, what does it say?
22. Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
23. Why isn't 11 pronounced onety-one?
24. If you throw a cat out your car window does it become kitty litter?
25. Who sits around and ponders of things to ponder?