Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Winner Announcement: Noodle & Lou ❤

Thank you to everyone who stopped by to read the Artist Spotlight feature on Jenn from Noodle & Lou and enter the give-a-way.


The winner of the give-a-way of a Lulette Heart Ring and print of her choice by Noodle & Lou is Andrea of Andrea's Creations on Etsy. {see pix below}.

Congratulations, Andrea!



And, if you've not yet had a chance to read about Jenn from Noodle & Lou, go to the feature here. You can also still visit & buy from her Etsy shoppe and read her cute little blog.

A new contest give-a-way for the month of April will be announced very soon, but my Artist Feature Spotlights are on hiatus until May 3rd. My upcoming art show here in LA is monopolising my time, ...but it only means new goodies and treats are coming for you, so stay tuned for a shop update soon!

xxx
Raven




*❤*

AndreaCreates... features handmade totes ,coffee sleeves notepads, and more!
click to enter shoppe


3 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Congratulations to Andrea! What a cute shop she has!

andrea said...

Thank you so much- I never expected to win something from one of my favorite artists!!I've never one anything like this before.
And thanks also for featuring my shop :)
Andrea

Petra said...

Congrats to lucky Andrea!