Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pretty Things to Get You Clean...

I've discovered a new shop with things to make you squeaky clean...and smell good too!
Long Winter Farm makes creams, lip balms, massage oils and the most gorgeous cold process soaps with quirky names like Jane Doe, Porridge, Bloody Lumberjack and Hippie Stink. The names just make you smile, don't they?


*❤*

And...Long Winter Farm is currently being featured by Nicole of Lillyella, Uniquely You and they have a very generous and super delish give -a-way going on right now...but HURRY, the deadline to enter is tomorrow morning!

Of course, you can still visit the Long Winter Farm shop on Etsy...and Lillyella always seems to have some sweet treats to share.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went over and checked out the giveaway, but I was too late-It had already ended. Gorgeous stuff, though.
I guess congrats are in order since I saw that YOU actually won--Good for you!