Saturday, October 11, 2008

Heel-Less Wonders

By now I'm sure that you've seen Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham in her killer latex, thigh high 5 1/2" platform boots - with no heel.


















These beauties are by Antonio Berardi and are the very latest in the "extreme shoe" trend that's been happening in fashion for the
past few years...and I gotta say that I absolutely love them!



Berardi says, "...It’s just like wearing a regular shoe. They are graceful and there is a ballerina nature about them. Having a heel is really just psychological.”


Here, some other wild and wonderful artistic versions of shoes by mainstream designers...

{{ Antonio Berardi }}

{{ Marc Jacobs }}

{{ Walter Steiger }}



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's always trying to show off, but I absolutely LOVE these boots!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could pull these off, but they look like a hell of a lotta fun!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely the wildest thing ever. I would love try these on!