Friday, October 3, 2008

Freaky Friday...Worst Dressed

Not only do celebrities receive free clothing, shoes, make-up and accessories on a regular basis, They have enough money to pay someone to make them look good and teach them how to dress. So why do so many go out looking so badly knowing full well that they will be photographed?








I've grown to like Kim Kardashian...and normally she dresses well, but this outfit has to go unless she's on the way to work at a strip club...and that hair style has to go too!



















Yet another Janet
Jackson "Wardrobe Malfuntion"...and this one is scarier than the last.

























Kelly Ripa caught in a severe wind storm. Poor thing.






























L to R: Pink {pics 1 & 2} exhibits her knowledge of sign language & continues to dress badly on a regular basis, Ashanti straight out of a video from the 80s

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * * *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)


L to R: Mary-Kate Olsen {pics 1 & 2} should really hire a stylist full-time, Beyonce {along w. beau Jay-Z} dresses down...waaay down. Not pretty, is it?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first glance, I thought Kim was Amy Winehouse. Yikes.

James ~n~ Amber said...

Somtimes I wish I was famous so I could wear whatever I want and actually get away with it....

Anonymous said...

Kim does look cheap in that outfit, but she's always sort of on the verge of looking cheap anyway. There is a very fine line.
Pink just scares me. Period.

cconz said...

Wow!!! i can't believe janet. It really makes me think i don't look so bad. thanks