Monday, October 29, 2007

My Storque Spotlight and all you Pretty People!



I'm honoured to have been featured in "The Storque" which is Etsy's online paper.


Featured was my diorama entitled "Birth" which incorporates a 3-headed vintage doll in Victorian dress. The dolls head can turn manually to show any one of 3 emotions.




This piece was originally featured in my "Desolation" show, where a client of mine and her husband were debating over the purchase of this piece or another diorama of mine. The woman loved it, but her husband was quite disturbed by it for some reason. Needless to say, they purchased the other one.






(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * * *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

"Birth" was also featured on the Lilies and Ether blog:



(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * * *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)







Beth is just the sweetest and her work ROCKS! I especially love her take on Marie Antoinette


and the image of Bumbelina









(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * * *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

Thank you Thank you Thank you! to...

Everyone who convo'd me and left comments supporting my Art. Below are only the artists who posted on the actual Spotlight piece. Please make sure you support these artists too! I love what I do and I'm glad that you do too!

...Now, I'm off to fill some orders!
xxx
Raven

4 comments:

liliesandether said...

YAY!!! That's awesome! Thank you :) I'm so excited you like my work! I have a link to your blog on mine also!! :)

Anonymous said...

You and your art are truly beautiful Raven!

Sandra Evertson said...

Hi There!
I'm having a debute fo my first doll created for sale in 10 years!
Please come to visit her!
Sandra Evertson

Joelle Dolce Bebe said...

WOW! this is so strange; but I just found you through Sandra E. & just posted a comment following one of hers to another artist. Then I pop on over here & read your blog & decided to leave a comment & there she she is again. Im right behind her. (stalker) haha
No.... seriously though... I Love your work & your studio Rocks.
What caught my attention was your name. I design pretty little things but have a craving to create dirty little rusty things too.
Im working on a really "dark" kind of piece right now & its soooo diff. than what I do, But sometimes you just need to get away from all the PINK & get down & dirty & regroup.
So Im so happy to have found you.
Thanks for the inspiration & keep dreaming!
Joelle XO