Sunday, October 28, 2007

Britney Spears, Halloween, Tea Parties and More!

I've been in some AMAZING treasuries lately and I just have to share them with you!
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * * *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

This first one is the most hilarious one I've seen in a long time entitled 12 THINGS BRITNEY SPEARS LOST by cuzifeltlikeit. It features my new painting entitled "Where's the Party"
Yay!

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * * *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

Herein lies some gorgeous Beauties on Etsy for your eyes to feast upon! OPULENT DECADENCE by BoringSidney
Included is my giclee print entitled "Recreant Rita"...who get a bit surprised when she dabbles in the unknown!
Miss BoringSidney does some amaaaazing hats that you might like to check out too!

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * * *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

I love all things Baroque...and Pendientuda has captured it beautifully with her treasury entitled BAROQUE HALLOWEEN. She's also included my set of Dark Beauty Cards featuring dark flowers that Mrs. Addams might have grown herself. Be sure to check out both card sets in my shop: Dark Beauty I & Dark Beauty II. Both sets are almost sold out.


(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * * *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

One of my other favourite types of treasuries is surely any which feature tea cups, tea parties & the like. I've had a fascination with tea parties since I was a little girl {It must be my British blood...}.
I had quite a nice teapot and teacup collection until recently when I decided to start selling them all off.

Tea Time by PinkAngel {love that name!} captures quite a few lovelies featuring the sweetest teacups! She's included my new piece entitled "Lita and the Teacup Full of Birds" which is original artwork I've done where you can customise the background colours....Enjoy!
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * * *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

More tea time pretties:

My hubby Mikiep {a fellow artist on Etsy...and the hottest MOE ♥!!} has the cutest illustration featuring a tea party in his new Super Hero Series. The print is entitled "Tea Party with Wonder Woman"... [shown at left]

The illustration features Wonder Woman as a little girl having tea with Bear and Bunny. You just have to check it out!
It's definitely one of my favourites that he's done.

Look how cute and quirky everything is...from the tree base on the table to the curling spout on the teapot to the miss-matched tea cups...the way Bunny is reaching out to Bear as if to hold his hand. Ahhhh.... I just love it!

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * * *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

Thanks again to all of you Pretties ♥ for including me in your treasuries. I am quite honoured.

xxx
Raven

1 comment:

Sandra Evertson said...

Oh, I Love your site!
Thanks for visiting me and I will add you to my links, such great inspiration and your art pieces are amazing!
Sandra Evertson