Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another Give-a-way!!

I didn't get the chance to mention this before, but there are some of my items not currently for sale in my shop that are part of a sweet give-a-way on the Downtown Boutique Blog!

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * * *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

Angie from
The Downtown Boutique has sweetly featured yours truly and we are giving the following "Dirty Pretty Things" away on her blog.


You'll get:
  • My "Black Dahlia" Flower Card - Beautiful photographic image on fine Italian cardstock with envelope
  • My "Black Cosmos" Flower Card - Beautiful photographic image on fine Italian cardstock with envelope
  • My Sweet Pink Trio of 3 Large Glass Gem Magnets - with super strong rare earth magnet discs
So, go and check out the interview and the items you could win, comment on her blog about what you'd like to buy from my shop and you're entered to win!

...But you gotta go now, cuz the
contest ends Thursday at midnight PST...and that's tomorrow!

Good Luck!

...oh, and a bunch of kisses to Angie for all her sweetness!

xxx
Raven

No comments: