Friday, May 30, 2008

Freaky Friday... Starved for Attention

Poor Bai Ling... She's a total attention whore.
She's either popping a nipple, shop lifting or wearing band aids with secret messages {or promos} just to get people to notice her.
Not cute, not funny, not sexy...just sad, really.




I don't know about you, but my girls have never jumped ship unless I helped them out...and I'm pretty well-endowed naturally. But Miss Ling seems to have issues with hers allll the time. Then again, I don't think she's ever been taught the proper way to wear a bra, so she just doesn't most of the time.

Normally, I'm all for a nip slip or two, but with her, it's just ICK.
If you get queasy easily, beware of her intentional nip slip in the images below...


She totally freaks me out...

6 comments:

OakMonster said...

I'm embarrassed by her, to tell you the truth. Not representin' her Asian sisters well out there.

Especially having her as a Thai girl on LOST, THAT really burns.

Anonymous said...

She is gross. I can't imagine anyone wanting to use this B-rated "actress" for anything.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that she was in Star Wars Episode 3?? Yes her scene was cut of course but George Lucas thought it was ok to use her. Crazy!!

Anonymous said...

she's an UGLY HO. why did you even bother to give her acknowledgments?

Oh Mandie said...

I dont quite know what constitutes her as a "celebrity" but shes just gross... and ALWAYS looks like she got dressed in the dark

She's just a glorified attention whore.

Rascallion said...

Um, yeah that last nip slip looks like it had more than a little helping hand. Not pretty.