Saturday, March 6, 2010

Worth A Listen...The High Road [POLL]

The High Road
by Broken Bells



Broken Bells is an American indie rock band featuring artist–producer Danger Mouse (billed by his real name, Brian Burton) and James Mercer the lead vocalist and guitarist for the indie rock band The Shins. The project was first announced on Tuesday, September 29, 2009. The pair decided to work together after meeting at a Danish music festival in 2004 and finding they were fans of each others work. Mercer and Burton began recording together in secret at Burton's Los Angeles based studio in March 2008 and describe their material as "melodic, but experimental, too".


 This Worth-A-Listen music was suggested to Dirty Pretty Things by Afsaneh...


6 comments:

Nina said...

I know, the top picture of the cookies does no justice whatsoever to the deliciousness of the cookie. I should have taken a much better picture.

essay help said...

Nice work! Thanks for this post.

essay writing help said...

I did’t know that.

dissertations said...

Written simply and tastefully. It’s pleasant to read. Thank u.

cruise the maldives said...

I hope you will continue your same best work and we will get more informative post which can helpful to us. Thanks for this

dissertationrelief.com said...

This is a great blog you have here Jens. I guess this is my first visit here and I always love it. I am going to be a frequent visitor here. Love your writing style. Thanks for this wonderful tips. Even though I am not very good with writing I can see where you are going with the suggestions.