Thursday, December 18, 2008

Girls Girls Girls...and an Englishman


I've not been around much...the holidays have kept me buzzing, inundated with filling orders and keeping a watchful eye on the elves to make sure they are getting all of my orders filled in time.


Whilst I am running hither and tither, I thought you might enjoy some eyecandy...a
la this sweet little treasury full of girls, which includes my print "Worship" {right}, available now as a limited edition print in the shop.





Girls Girls Girls

click to enlarge

✿ ✿ ✿

"Girls Girls Girls" was curated by EnglishmaninPS, a fine chap and artist living in Palm Springs, CA with his lovely wife and child.

Some things to note about this Englishman and ponder before you peruse his art:
1} He feels uncomfortable high fiving and would much rather shake hands.
2} He doesn't like cheese, much to his wife's disappointment.
and
3} He can put a whole mars bars {the American "Milky Way" candy bar} in his mouth sideways.

How dandy!
...Now, do go and check out his work!


click to enlarge

1 comment:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

What a beautiful treasury--congrats on being in it! I am a little freaked out about the Mars bar thing....
Grins! Karen