Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Good-bye Heath...













Heath Ledger was on the rise. Only 28, he was already an Oscar-nominated actor – and a father. His little cutie, a daughter named Matilda [whom he had with actress Michelle Williams], was born in October of 2005.

He's said that all he's ever wanted was to have a child and was so happy being a dad. We feel so sad that this little one will now not grow up with him by her side.

Recently, Ledger had caused a stir, stepping into the macabre role of the Joker in The Dark Knight, the sequel to Batman Begins [2005]. We were all a titter to hear that he was cast in this role and absolutely LOVED the pix we saw of him in costume
[right].


"It's the most fun I've had with a character and probably will ever have," he said. "The movie itself is far exceeding my expectations. I think it's going to be a really fun movie to watch."


We'll miss you, Heath! Who knows what might have been...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Heath but then he HAD to die from drug addiction and those pills his doctor gave him for sleeping. I hope his doctor goes to jail. I heard he was in trial right now. I love you Heath!